CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life As A Teenager Rocks...For Now

Hi I'm back, & I'm now OFFICIALLY a teenager!!! I celebrated my 13th b-day on January 16th, which was, let's see, 1, 2....6 days ago. I got ROCKIN Ed Hardy shoes, & I would love to talk more, but I'm going to bed(reluctantly, once again), so my very important news; I wrote yet ANOTHER poem, called "Gossip". Here it is:

I'm trapped, can't breathe
My voice can't be heard
Being held like this
Is worse than being called a nerd
This is a prison,
One you can't break
But the keeper, he's really
Nothing short of a slimy snake
How did this start?
How did this go wrong?
Who destroyed me?
Who destroyed my life?
Who caused me all this grief,
These tears, this strife?
There is someone 
Who is making me trip
His name is none other than 
Gossip

0 comments: