CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Lullaby....

Hi, I'm baaaaack! Sorry, terribly busy all the time, so I can't always post entries every day. Alrighty, 1st order of business......I hope whoever reads this on a regular basis has noticed that I finally got an avatar! It's supposed to be a funny version of me, and I got it from faceyourmanga.com, so F.Y.I., if you want a cool or funny avatar(like mine), then go to faceyourmanga.com! Okey-doko, my v. imp. news...I WROTE A FULL SONG!!! It's called "Lullaby", and it's about unrequited addictive love(sort of based on New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, written by me, written for a soprano to sing, etc.). Here it is:

Intro(piano intro, then singing intro)
Why do you not love me?
Please, come, be with me!
I need you more than anything else, my dar-ling
Verse 1
Someone get me through this!
Someone help me choose right!
I'm haunted by the one, my only love.
Chorus
I see him everywhere I turn,
I hear his voice even when I sleep.
I close my eyes but he's still there,
I plug my ears but I still hear
His lu-llaby--y!
Verse 2
I know this is unhealthy,
I know that I'm addicted.
I can't think about anything other than him!
(Chorus)
Middle Verse
I gotta get away from him!
I gotta stop hearing his voice!
I try but I can't force myself
To leave his si-de!
(Chorus)
Ending
My lu-llaby--y!
My lu-llaby--y!
He is my lu-lla-by--------y!
(Piano Ending)
& there you have it. My totally awesome original song, "Lullaby". I'm also in the process of writing a song called "Tech Girl". Here's the chorus:
Chorus
My life revolves around the TV
I'm always on a game
My parents are getting mad at me
Cause I forgot my name
All I see is Guitar Hero
or Smash Brothers Brawl
I'm like no other person
Because my name is Tech Girl
I think it's very silly. It's supposed to be an exaggerated version of me, a fun, silly song. Well, I gotta go. Don't forget my lullaby! I'm Out!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Savy, you're a great song writer! Keep posting!

Savvy C said...

Thx sooo much! I actually wrote another song called "Tech Girl" that I'm going to post on here. Stay tuned!