CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give Me Something Good to Eat!!!

Yeah! It's Halloween Eve! I'm super happy! ....Well, 1 thing, my time is wrong on here, it was really 9:30 during my last post. Right now it's 9. But still, I'm super excited about Halloween! I'm gonna be 1 of the vampires from Twilight, Rosalie Hale. I love Halloween, my friend has had 2 hilarious costumes these past 2 years. In 5th grade, he was a nerd, & last year, he was a hippie(afro wig & all!). I wonder what he'll be this year....well, I should go to bed. I probably won't post anything on here tomorrow(it'll be Halloween-duh!). So, I leave on this note: Happy Halloween! P.S. I have a Youtube channel if any of you people reading my blog want to check it out. My Youtube name is GamrGrl13, so just go to "Channels", & type in GamrGrl13(you must write in text like I put it, otherwise it won't work!!!). I put quotes & stuff on there, & there's a link to my blog on my channel, too. Have fun!

0 comments: