CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Am The Ultimate Trick-Or-Treater!!! Fear Me!!! Bwahahahahaha...haha..haa...Oh, I Give Up


              Jake(with his big George Bush head)as George Bush and me as Rosalie Hale

Hi, I'm back, and as you people can probably tell, Halloween was a success! Jake was "Emo George Bush". It was sooooo funny!!! After hitting the JACKPOT of candy, we came back to my house(with our STUFFED FULL pillowcases), & played Rock Band until he had to go home. We started a band called "Spaze". Jake came up with the name. He described the name as "space with a 'z'!" He can do expert drums & expert guitar, too!!! So, I should probably say that WE are the ultimate trick-or-treaters, not just me, because he stuffed his pillowcase, too. A word of Halloween advice: if you want tons of candy, use a pillowcase. You get given more candy, & you can hold more candy, too. Well, other than that, and that I got hit in the face with a basketball in Gym today(I HATE HATE HATE Gym!!!!!!), I don't have much to say. So, I have to eat dinner, now. Hasta la vista!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute costume...your Mom says you are so excited to see Twilight, are you going on opening night?

Savvy C said...

totaly!