CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Team Edward And PROUD Of It!!!!!!

Hi, I'm back, and I'm sooo happy!!! Twilight came out today!!! ..The movie, that is. I'm very excited, because I'm a HUGE Twilighter(fan of Twilight), & I've been holding a countdown to the movie on my Youtube channel(I had to stop thogh, cause my mom grounded me from the computer last Tuesday(my grounding was lifted). So, I'm very very very jealous cause my friend Oseyi and my nanny Marlee got to go to the midnight showing!!!! NO FAIR!!!! But, I get to go tomorrow with my friend Kirsten(W)& her older sister. In fact, today at school, a lot of girls in my classes went to the midnight showing, so all these girls were wearing shirts with Edward or the Twilight cast on them, or wearing buttons with Edward on them, or wearing "Team Edward" shirts. Poor Jacob had no supporters @ my school. But, on Wednesday @ Mutual, Kirsten W. &  I were like,"Edward!!" and screaming(softly). Ok, to clarify, the Beehives' joke of Chris Brown got changed to Michael Phelps, then to David Archuleta, and now Edward Cullen. Soooo, I don't really know what else to say, so I'm gone. Good-bye!

0 comments: