CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I have my own blog!!!


Hi everybody. This is Savy. I decided to start this blog so I could just have a place to record my thoughts since writing in journals really doesn't work for me. Anyway...come by often to see all that I do on here. I'll be putting up lists of my favorite things like books, movies, music, etc. I'll also put up videos of my favorite songs. I want to give a big shout out to my best friends, Jake, Lady, and Michael, and my family just to say, "I have a blog now! Yippee!"

P.S. To my best friend, Jake, if you're reading this(and you start a blog)I will not be surprised if you call it "Bacon"( He totally loves bacon)! LOL! :-D

1 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.