CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunburns Hurt!

Ok, so you all know that on Thursday, I went to an amusement park with my school choir to compete in a competition, & that we won, right? Well, after that, I got to look forward to a four-day weekend! Hooray! I got to go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull(which, to anyone who wants to see it, it's awesome), but most of the time I spent lounging around & playing video games(I have a Wii, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, GBA SP, & a DS). Well, on Sunday, my friend Langleigh invited me & our other friend Kirsten M. to go to the new waterpark Hawaiian Falls(it's right across from my neighborhood, so I can walk to it)with her on Monday(yesterday). We did, & it was soo much fun! We went on this one ride called the Toilet Bowl(it's not really called that)& Kirsten M. & I dared Langleigh to scream like a maniac the whole time, & she totally did! It was hilarious! Well, it was fun & all, but I got a bad souvenir from it: a really horrible sunburn on my face & shoulders! It hurts like crap! :( I can't even go to swim practice because it hurts to move my arms over my head, like raising my hand! All day long, people at school were asking,"Why is your face red? Are you blushing?" & to make matters a bit harder on me, I had to preform in front of the entire school today for the Memorial Day assembly! Sigh.....all I've got to say now is, even though there's only 6 days left of school, 6th Grade is not a cakewalk!

1 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.