CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

MLIS Choir is #1!!!


Hey, it's Savy again. I've been busy, so I haven't been able to write on here. Anyway, all you people out there reading my blog are probably wondering why I chose the title for this post as "MLIS Choir is #1!!!". Recently, on Thursday, my school choir (which I'm a soprano in) went to compete in the Choir FunFest at Sandy Lake Amusement Park. It was the funnest thing that I've ever been to! I hung out with my friends Kevin & Zach most of the day, because we actually didn't preform for the judges until 2:30! We preformed with two of our songs from our Spring Concert (which was two days earlier), called "John Henry" & "Yo Vivo Cantando" (Yo Vivo is Spanish). Obviously we did great, because at the awards, we got a 1(which is the best score you could get), & we got "Outstanding Choir of the Day"!!! Everybody was screaming & saying,"We got a 1! We got a 1!" Of course, by the end of the day, we were exhausted, considering the fact that we didn't get back to the school until 4:40! Now that's a long day! Well, I gotta go. I'll talk more about my fun day next time. (P.S. I took a lot of of pictures at our competition. As soon as I get them developed, I'll post them here on my blog! Yay!)

1 comments:

s said...

Congrats! That's great for you. I'm glad you had a fun time at Sandy Lake. I've heard that place is so much fun, but have never been myself. Love ya, Aunt S