CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

1st Utah, Now South Carolina

I'm back! & as my title says, I actually left Utah on Thursday! I spent my 2008 4th of July on planes & in cars stuffed to the top with luggage, because now, I'm in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina! I come here for a week with my family every year for our family vacation. But, the sad thing is that my trip is not 1 plane ride away. Instead, I have to go to the DFW airport & either fly out to Atlanta or Savannah, Georgia, then drive all the way to Hilton Head! And if the travel blues weren't bad enough, my dad always schedules us to fly to Savannah on Friday, & we can't check into our villa until about 2 p.m. Saturday! I'm dragged to the silly outlet mall for hours on end every year(and Dad got us flights on Airtran, which I hate!)! In fact, I'm in a hotel right now! Well, gotta go, we're leaving for our yearly trip to the outlet mall(ugh). L8r!

0 comments: