CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I Come Back 2 Texas, But I Don't Kno Wat 2 Do

Hi, it's Savy. As you can tell from the title of this post, I'm back in Texas, & I'm not leaving the state again for a long time. Ummmm.............I don't really know what to type now..............I'm trying to kill time in the best way possible before I go to swim practice @ 5:15, so I thought that I'd just write on here, but there's nothing really to post...............I'll just go now.........I guess..............I'll come back when I have something interesting to write..............I guess........................

3 comments:

Karen said...

Savannah,

How was your trip? What are your plans for the rest of the summer? You should write about these things...I'm sure you have a lot of interesting & wonderful stories to tell & Faith would love to read them all. Glad you made it home safely!

Savvy C said...

Thx 4 the comment, but I don't really have n e more plans 4 the summer. O wait, I'm getting contacts soon, so I'll rite about that. Do u have a blog on here, Aunt Karen? (thx again 4 the comments on my blog :) )

Karen said...

We do have a family website if you would like to check it out..

http://web.mac.com/karentx

Have a great summer!