CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Changes, Changes

Alright, I finally have something worthwhile to post on here! Yippee! I actually have done something this summer(lol jk)! Anyway, I have lots of news! 1st off, on Friday, I GOT CONTACTS!!!!! YAY!!!! They're actually really easy to put in & take out. 2nd, this doesn't really benefit anybody or anything, but it was totally hilarious. Ok, so on Saturday, I was with my family at my fav Mexican restaurant, Mariano's, & I totally saw this teacher from my old intermediate school, Mr. Roe, looking like a biker! Harley-Davison shirt, orange bandanna, the works! It was totally hilarious!!!! And my last bit of news is for all Texan girls. Drum Roll, please! Ok................THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE MOVING TO TEXAS!!!!!! I just found this news out yesterday from my nanny(she saw it on Newscast). And if any of you want to know where they are moving to in Texas, Another Drum Roll, please! .........For all the Texan girls living in Westlake, you're in luck, because the Jonas Brothers are, in fact, moving to Westlake(Pity....I live in Mansfield, an hour away)!!! Well, that's all the news I got, so I'm out!

0 comments: