CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Ugh........So Tired

Hi, Savy's back. *yawn* Sorry, I'm ridiculously tired, because I just woke up about 20 min. ago! *really big yawn* It's really weird, because I'm so tired all the time, yet I never do anything & I get more sleep than I need to. I'm still in my pajamas, actually. They're a pink satin tank top & bottoms with pics of candy all over them. They're my fave pjs :). .....I want to go do something today! I wish there was a good movie out, but noooo. I've already seen all the good movies, & all the other movies are ones that I don't want to see, so I'm stuck @ home. *sigh...* At least I'll have something to do @ home starting tomorrow, because a book comes out tomorrow that I really want to read(the next book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn). I actually wanted to take acting classes at the CATS theatre, but mom said nooo, too close to school now. Grrr...& I have to go to 7th grade orientation on the 6th(Lauren claims it's on the 7th, because she's getting braces on the 6th. Tough luck, Lauren.). I'd better go, I'm supposed to be babysitting my lil sis & lil brother(9 & 6)until my nanny gets here, so L8rs!

0 comments: