CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

OMG! School Starts 2Morrow!!!!

Yo, Savy's back, & with some obvious, but still shocking, news: I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. I mean, I know that everybody else is going back to school tomorrow, but still! It's just mind-blowing to me that summer's already over! It seems like I was just coming back from Hilton Head on July 13th, & now, it's August 24th! Well, anyway, I went to go shopping @ the Parks mall for back-to-school clothes on Wednesday, & I got some of the cutest clothes ever!!! I got 2 pairs of low-top Converse, white & dark blue, 2 pairs of slip-ons, white & black, & 2 full bags of totally cute clothes from Aeropostale & delia's! I got a vest with a furry hood, I got a lot of pairs of jeans(my fave pair of them all is a light denim pairs with rips on the knees), & I got some shirts with tank tops. On Thursday, I went to pick up my schedule, & good news! I'm on the same team as Jake! Sadly, though, Jake & I are on Team 7th Red, & Michael is on Team 7th Green :(. & even worse, my all-time best friend, Lady moved to Arlington & now goes to an Arlington private school. Boo hoo hoo! Well, I don't really have anything to write about now. I'll write tomorrow ALL ABOUT my 1st day of junior high. Stay tuned! I'm out!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck with your first day of school tomorrow! You'll look so cute in your ripped jeans and new converse...smile and enjoy the new school year! We love you! The Christensens

Savvy C said...

Aww...thx u guys!