CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Score: The World: 100, Me: -100

I'm not happy at all, as you all can tell by this post's title. So why am I bored and ticked? Let's begin the list.......1st off, I got my phone taken away last night(reasons not stating)!!! Then, I couldn't sleep because I was ticked, & I couldn't go to sleep until half past midnight! So, I wake up today @ about 10 a.m., still exhausted and still completely ticked off from last night, & I stumble into my dad's office with me still in my candy pjs & with bedhead, then I'm told by my dad that my mom, sister, my sister's bff(who slept over), & my brother went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, & oh, there's a guy working on the cables in the house, so I might want to get dressed. I come down from my room later in my teal Abercrombie T-shirt, 1 of my many pairs of shorts, & my brown jacket(I just wear my jacket in the house sometimes), having not bothered to go put my contacts in, so let's add my slightly crooked, berry-colored glasses. My mom brought Chick-Fil-A home, so that made me less ticked. Then, my mom goes to work out, bringing the kids with her, & tells me to stay with Dad when he goes to get his hair cut. & right before she leaves, she also tells me that as well as my phone being taken away, that we're not going & getting Breaking Dawn until Monday! Of course, she leaves, & I'm ticked...again. Then, it's apparent that the cable guy isn't gonna be done for a LONG time, so I say to my dad that we should go get lunch, but he insists nooooo, he doesn't wanna leave the cable guy alone in the house. Talk about paranoid! So, we wait......& wait......& wait......& wait......until it's about 2, & I'm dying of boredom & hunger!!! Finally, he leaves to get a plate of some kind, and I ask my dad if we can go get lunch now, but sadly, no, the cable guy is coming back. Stupid cable guy.....then, luckily, my mom calls, my dad tells her, & she brings home Wendy's! Yay! But, then, madness struck again when I try to call my friend Jake to ask if he & my other close friends want to go to orientation together, then hang out afterward, but he said he's sorry, his family's going to Boston! So, I'm then depressed, because I haven't seen him all summer, then my mom tells me she's really sorry, but she pre-ordered Breaking Dawn, so Barnes 'N' Noble is going to ship it to my house, & it won't come for a few days! Later than Monday! & during all this, my sister's being insulting, her friend's giggling @ it, & my brother is being an annoying boob!!!! @ this rate, I'm ready to kill whoever controls my luck, & anybody else who annoys me, but now my mother insists that I get out of the house & go to the pool, so I have to go. Sigh....life stinks today! P.S. The cable guy finally left, but he smoked outside, then left the cigarettes on the porch!!!!!! Talk about disgusting!

1 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.