CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yay! Junior High Rocks!!!

Hiya, I'm writing on here about my totally awesome 1st day of junior high, like I said I would yesterday. I already said what I wore today on my post yesterday, so no repeating that stuff. Now to talk about my awesome 1st day.....oh no! I'm sorry to whomever is reading my blog with anticipation, I am sooo sorry, but I have to go to bed now(grumble, grumble). I REALLY wish that I could just keep typing, but it would be bad if my parents think that I'm in bed asleep(or awake, depends on whether I have insomnia or not, usually it's the latter), then come out here(I'm sitting on the TV room floor with the laptop I'm using plugged in)30 min. later & find me typing, so I have to go now. I PROMISE that I will talk about today tomorrow, but for now, I'm out!

0 comments: