CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blaaaaagh............

I have no idea what I'm going to write right now, & I'm trying to watch swimming in the Olympics @ the same time, so it's sorta hard to type & watch....oh, I already said that. Well, I can't really blog now, I have a Club Penguin, Webkinz, & Neopets account to manage, I have an e-mail inbox to check, I have swimming events in the Olympics to watch &(mentally)document techniques that I can use @ practice & in meets, & on top of that all, I also have a room to clean, a youth conference to go to @ 6:30, & a Young Womens sleepover that I have to ask my parents if I can go to on Friday. When I'm done with all that, then I will come back & talk about orientation on Thursday, & going to Hawaiian Falls on Friday. If that's all, then for now, l8rs!

0 comments: