CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Summer Days Are Going On By.......







Hey, this is Savy, & this time, I actually have something a little personal to talk about. 1st off, this isn't what I was going to talk about, but I just thought that I would mention it. Yesterday, my mom went & finally bought me Breaking Dawn, & yes, it is a very good book so far, I'm not even close to finishing it, though :(. There was a minor problem, though. I was reading it right before I went to bed last night(yes, I know, not a smart idea, but I read the other books before bed, & they didn't affect me), & when I went to sleep, I had the worst nightmare of my life!!!! No lie when I say worst of my life!!! It wasn't really complex. It basically replayed what I had been reading before I fell asleep, except I was put in the main character's place. It was insanely terrifying!!! The weirdest thing is that it wasn't a very scary part of the book, it was the fact that my dream was so real, that when I woke up, I had to look around for a minute or 2 & remind myself that I was in the real world, that it was all just a horrible nightmare. On top of all that, strangely, I felt....weird after I woke up. My stomach kept hurting, thought it only really hurts if I'm hungry, & I wasn't really hungry. I was totally tired, though I got plenty of sleep. & when we got back from lunch, I was cold. The fan wasn't even on! & I was nauseous for no reason, too. I took Tylenol, that helped. Actually, what I wanted to talk about was that I'm going to my 7th grade orientation tomorrow. I don't want people to think of me like they did last year. I was an outcast, everybody thought that I was the weird girl. But NO MORE!!! I will be liked and appreciated this year if it kills me! Well, I gotta go now. Bye!

0 comments: