CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beach Babe!

Hi, Savy's back, & guess where I am now? Not home in Texas, not my grandparent's house in Utah, but in sunny Hilton Head Island, South Carolina! I just got back from the beach, so I'll make this quick. I'm not visiting family here like I was in Utah. This is my family vacation! I've been coming here since I was 7(5 years!)!Sadly, there's 1 problem: I don't have my cell phone with my sunny paradise; I lost it in Utah, & ironically, my grandma found it(& called me to tell me)right after I got home from the airport! She called & said, "I found your phone, I'm gonna mail it to you, but by the time it gets there, you'll already be in Hilton Head, so you won't have it on vacation with you. I was just happy that she found it! Well, other than that, I'm having a great time in Hilton Head, so when I get back on-line, I'll post more entries talking about all that I do here, but for now, L8rs!

0 comments: