CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lalalalala...What? I'm Warming Up My Voice For Caroling!

Hi I'm back & I'm probably going to get in trouble but I'm blogging during school! I'm in the library for Yearbook commitee. It's kinda boring cause the only major assignment I've really gotten is taking pics @ the football game! ....I'm just bored. I WOULD be emailing Lauren, cause she's in Technology for Advisory, but she's "working"(Lauren? Working? Hahahahahaha!). I, too, am "working"...on Study Island. *sneezes* Sorry, I have a cold, but I must still go to school(BOO!). Plus, I have to run the mile in P.E. today(Once again, I HATE GYM!!!). Well, the bell's gonna ring in like 5 minutes(It's 10:55, & Advisory ends @ 11), so...shoot! Ms. Andrews, the librarian, is coming! Gotta go! Later, cheese gators! -Miss Savy C. ;)

0 comments: