CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

LIFE IS CRAZY...But It's Almost Christmas!! YAY!!!

Hola, the wonderful, yet slightly insane(and spacey...jk), happy-go-lucky Savanna(a.k.a. The Super-Awesome Savy C.)is back, after a long, LoNg, LONG, LONG, time. That's actually what I call my special snickerdoodle recipe, "Savy's Super-Awesome Snickerdoodles"(very random...I know...). Well...um...uh...hmm.....my Winter Choir Concert, "The Bells of Christmas", was on Thursday! We(the Non-Varsity girls, or 7th grade girls)rocked the house with "Winter Troika Ride", "Nutcracker Jingles", and "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas". Well, 1st, the Sopranos, Altos, & Basses sang "Holly Carol" for the opening song, then the guys performed their songs, with their finale, Jingle Bells, "YMCA" version. To make things funnier, they had to dance to it! My friends & I, practically the whole CHOIR, were laughing sooo hard! Then, we sang our 3 songs, & we had to dance to "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas", so to pay us back, when we were singing "Nutcracker Jingles"(which was Jingle Bells to all the different Nutcracker songs, "March of The Toy Soldiers", "Dance Of The Sugerplum Fairies", "Dance Of The Reed Flutes", & "Waltz Of The Flowers".), they were doing their dance to try to make us laugh on stage! Then, when we were singing & dancing on stage, they tried to mimic our dance moves, & when the Sopranos had to hop(the line: A pair of HOP-a-long boots & a pistol that shoots is the wish of Barney & Ben.), this 1 guy, Ashton, tried to hop while still sitting down, & his chair toppled over! ....We weren't very happy with them for making us laugh. But, we still sounded great! Finally, after the Varsity Girls sang, everybody sang "Carol Of The Bells" for the finale. "Carol Of The Bells" is my favorite Christmas carol, it just sounds so magical. Well, now it's 11 days to Christmas(I missed the Ward Christmas Party!!! Mommy & Daddy were gone somewhere, & I stayed home alone! I'm so mad! Waah!), this next week is my last week before Christmas Break, then 2 days after Christmas, my family & I are going up to Utah until New Year's Day. I'll still post on here though, so I can talk about Utah. Daddy's making dinner because Mom's @ a certification for her personal training job, & she's coming home tonight(she left on Friday), & Sydney & Jake(my brother & sister..i can't remember if I've talked about them on here...)are playing outside. Christmas music is playing on the radio....it's peaceful, quiet, and tranquil. Sigh...my crazy life decided to slow down on this Sunday evening(it's 5:20). But, when I wake up tomorrow morning, my life's gonna restart, & there won't be another peaceful, quiet moment like this for the rest of the week. Believe me, I...shoot. I hear Sydney screaming as she plays outside. Well, there goes my quiet moment. I'm gonna go tell her to be quiet, then I'm gonna play on Club Penguin. Later, cheese gators!

0 comments: