CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm In A Snow-Covered WONDERLAND!!! What More Could I Ask For?

Hola, this is Savy, blogging from all the way in Taylorsville, Utah! It's wonderful here, & as my title says, it's a snow-covered wonderland! It looks like it just popped out of that song,"Winter Wonderland", cause it sure looks like one! Getting here a couple of days ago, the opposite of fun! Our flight was supposed to leave @ about 2:50, but instead, we got on the plane, & our flight was delayed by probably an HOUR! To make matters not so well, I got this massive migrane & a stomachache on the plane(I didn't eat a lot @ lunch, & it had been a long time since I had eaten). :( Our bags took forever to come in, too. But now, we're here, & its no longer the opposite of fun! I got to see my Aunt Carol, my Uncle Jack, & my cousins(in order from oldest)Taylor, Whitney, Jack, & Grant(Jack & Grant are twins, they're 5)on Saturday. Whitney, Sydney, & I played "Spies" against a team of Jake, Jack, & Grant. I got "held hostage" by Jack & Grant. They sat me in a chair & said,"Stay here! Don't move!" It was hilarious! Yesterday, I went to church with my family & my grandparents. For Young Women's & Sunday School, it was the same class that I had during the summer, so they welcomed me back with open arms. It was very nice. My Aunt Annette, my uncle Mike, & my cousins Lacy, Jared, Hunter, & Heath came to Grandma & Grandpa's house for Sunday dinner(Whitney's family couldn't come, Aunt Carol wasn't feeling well. :( I hope she feels better!). The dinner, roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, & rolls was very delicious. After that, Hunter, Heath, Sydney, Jake, Jared, & I watched James Bond in the basement, with movie treats of Reese's Pieces, Sun Chips, Hershey's Kisses, & Coke. After that, Jake & Heath went off somewhere, while Hunter, Sydney, Jared, & I tried to decide what to do. We were going to play Uno or Clue or something like that, but we ended up watching Deal or No Deal. All in all, my time in Utah has been great so far! Well, I'd better go, I think Jake & Sydney might wake up soon(it's 10:40 a.m. TX time, but it's an hour earlier in Utah, so it's 9:40 a.m.). Later, ski gators!

0 comments: