CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sledding & Sleepovers & Pizza, Oh My!

Hiya, I'm back. I've been through a lot since yesterday, surprisingly, so I'll start, so listing all that I've done. Yesterday, Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, & Dad came home from working out. We had a late breakfast(I ate nothing but bacon. Mmm...I love bacon...). Then, we went to lunch with Whitney & Taylor @ Chick-Fil-A. Mom had to stop @ the T-Mobile store for something, but that was boring, so it's not important. Then, Whitney & Taylor slept over. We watched "Snowy River", watched "Momma's Boy's", did our hair crazy(all except for Taylor), dressed up as nerds, made a video of Whitney, Sydney, & I as nerds, & slept. This morning, we decided to go sledding today. We ate a big breakfast of waffles, juice, & bacon. Mmm..I love bacon...but besides that... We went to Del Taco for lunch. I LOVE Del Taco, but there's no more of them in Texas! The horror! But then, we went sledding, & it was soo much fun! Hunter, Aunt Annette, & Heath came, too, & that was super-fun! The only bad things were: #1. It was very slippery & I fell down multiple times due to my balance problems. #2. Hunter tipped me once or twice, & now, I'm SORE. Grrr... #3. I accidentally got sent off this jump("accidentally"), & I landed it(yes!!! Hunter fell down trying to land it. A lot. It was funny. I laughed.)!!! But, I landed on my butt. HARD. So, apart from Hunter tipping me, I'm also sore from landing the jump. Grrr....so we ha pizza, & now, we're doing absolutely nothing, so I'm gonna stop typing. Later, ski gators!!!

0 comments: