CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Camp Rock rocks!

Hiya! Savy is back, & with good news! I just watched Camp Rock(well, like, 2 hours ago)!!! It is so insanely awesome! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD already! ....Ok, to anyone who has not heard about(or seen yet)Camp Rock, it is a DCOM(Disney Channel Original Movie)that stars the Jonas Brothers as a band called Connect Three, with Joe Jonas as Shane Gray, the lead singer who is sent to Camp Rock as an instructor by his bandmates as punishment for his diva-ish behavior. It also stars Demi Lovato as Mitchie Torres, a shy girl with an awesome singing voice who can only come to Camp Rock because her mom is the cook, who is also Shane's love interest, after he hears her sing. There was only 1 thing I didn't like, though. At the end of the movie(I was watching it with a bunch of friends)Joe & Demi were only ,like, 3 inches away from each other, & all my friends & I were like, "Kiss already! Kiss, kiss, kiss!", & they didn't kiss! We were soo mad! Oh well, I still had a great time(I was at a Camp Rock party held by 1 of my friends). My friends Morgan, Madi T., Amanda, Madi B., & I made a line dance to "We Rock!"! It was a lot of fun. Well, gotta go, I'm tired, & my dad has to use the computer(I'm using his laptop to write, as much as I want 1(a laptop), I don't have 1!), so ttfn! Until I blog again! P.S. Because I have a Wii, to commerate the premiere of Camp Rock, I made Miis of the Jonas Brothers! Yay!

0 comments: