CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sandy Lake pictures!!! FINALLY!!!

Me & my friends Danielle, Chance & Sam
My friends Yazmin & Tanya
My friend Erin
Chance, Danielle, Sam, & another friend, Ashton
My friend Rimsha(sorry about the glare!)
Me! My friend Alyssa is in the background.
My TOTALLY AWESOME choir teacher, Ms. Curtis!
Alyssa
Two of my fellow choir students Desiree & Kyle doing the paddleboat game

Ashton, Sam, & Chance acting goofy

My friends Kevin & Zach(Zach's the taller one)
Me, Danielle, Sam, & Chance chilling
Rimsha acting goofy
Kevin

1st off, I didn't post these! I think my mom did, but oh well! Thanks mom! 2nd, I hope all of you reading my blog like the pics, there's actually a lot more, but these are the ones that my mom posted, so I'm sticking with them! I'm gone! L8rs! (I should've gotten a pic of myself with my crazy Sandy Lake hat on.....)

1 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.