CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hiking & Sightseeing & Roasting, Oh My!

Hi again from BEAUTIFUL Taylorsville, Salt Lake City, Utah(hope you're reading this, Whit)! I'm having the time of my life here! Wanna hear the deets? Well, do you all out there reading my blog remember when I posted something saying that I was gonna go hiking soon? Well, it was a ton of fun! We went up hiking in the mountains(I got NO signal on my phone whatsoever)to this place called Donut Falls(no mocking the name!). It was a lot of walking, but the falls were super-pretty! Then, we went to a place called Silver Lake(really a lake)& had a really nice picnic, but my twin cousins(they're 4), Jack & Grant, were feeding the chipmunks more than themselves(Grant called them "chowmunks". Super LOL!)! Then, when I called Michael(remember him? M.J.?)just to chat, my cousins(who could hear his voice from my phone)called him Michael Dork(because when my sis asked who I was calling, I said, "Michael, dork!" & Grant thought that that was his name)& said that he sounded like a girl(to which Michael replied, "Go jump in a lake!", to which my cousin Taylor replied, "Go jump off a cliff!" Aaah!)! If you're reading this Michael, I'm SOOO sorry! I hope they didn't offend you......much. ANYWAY, then when we hiked around the lake, we found a bunch of snow(mountains), & I totally hit Taylor in the head with a snowball! .....But then she put snow down the front of my shirt. It was COLD! ......Anyway, that's pretty much the hike. But yesterday, we went to a monument park that was basically a historic Utahn(correct spelling)village. It was very educational, but interesting(because the only historic Texan thing is the Alamo)! Then, I went to my cousin Whitney's house, & we(me, Whit, my sis, my grandparents, my aunt & uncle, my twin cousins, Taylor, & Whit's friend McKenna)roasted marshmallows in the firepit that my uncle built! I roasted mine perfectly(mmm, sm'ores)but my sis caught hers on fire completely! Twice! It was soo funny! I also got to ride an ATV with my cousin Taylor(because she was driving. My sis & Whit rode with my uncle), & that was a lot of fun! Well, that's Utah so far, but my fun hasn't stopped yet. I'm going to lunch with my aunt & uncle, my sis, Whitney & Taylor, & my grandparents @ noon, then I'm going to see WALL-E with them, then I'm going horseback-riding(they have three horses)with all of them except my grandparents! I have a very busy schedule today, so I'm closing this post up now. TTFN! Until I blog again! P.S. To my mom, Thanks soo much for FINALLY developing my Sandy Lake pics! They turned out cute, didn't they?

2 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Hi Savannah,

We found your cute blog & love reading about your great adventures. Have a fun time in Utah.

Love,
Faith