CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ho Hum....

Hey.......I'm back. Sigh........I'm kinda bored nowadays. I'm not really doing much......I just sit around.......play video games......play on the computer..........although I did go to Hawaiian Falls on Friday, and that was fun. But most of the time, my days are just monotonous now. I wake up. I eat. I play video games. I occasionaly get out of the house, go to the park, go the pool, go to the zoo, etc., etc., etc. & I sleep. That's all I do these days! I'm soooooooooooo bored of my monotonous summer! "Ho Hum" is right! Oh well, at least I'm going to Utah on the 24th. I don't come back until the 3rd, & then on the 4th of July, I go to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina for a little over a week, so the next couple of weeks are going to be a blur of traveling....vacationing.....& visiting relatives. At least my cousins are nice! I'm gone. L8rs! P.S. My mom finally is developing the pics from Sandy Lake(remember from a month ago?)& camp, so I'll get those on here soon, k? Gr8! K, I mean it this time: L8rs!

0 comments: