CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Nat is HOT!!!!!!!!


Well, ya'll(sorry, I kinda have a Texan accent, considering I live in Texas) are probably wondering why I have a picture of Nat Wolff on my blog today, right? Well, I've just watched the new Naked Brothers Band(NBB for short)movie that just premiered. It's the season 2 finale, & it's all about Nat & his brother, Alex(Alex is the drummer, & Nat is the lead singer), using the money from their sold-out concert in New Orleans to help save the polar bears & help the people that lost their houses in Hurricane Katrina, hence the name of the movie, Polar Bears. I, um, have a little bit of an, um, addiction to the Naked Brothers Band, but mostly to Nat. I have their whole 2nd album, I Don't Want to Go to School, on my I-pod, & I also go to his & Alex's site, natnalex.com, ALL the time(that's actually where I got this pic)! It's kinda scary, but who's to blame me? He's totally hot, & he has a GORGEOUS singing voice(I do, too). Isn't that a good enough reason for my celebrity crush on him? Well, the only problem from putting this on my blog is that if NAT was reading this, I would pass out. literally! It would be practically the same thing as if my BFF told the WHOLE school(I'm starting junior high next fall)who my secret crush was(I don't have one, unless you count Nat)! Oh gosh, now that would be bad! Oh...one last thing.....if Nat really is reading this.....then PLEASE, I'm begging you, forget you ever saw my blog! Oh well...ttfn! Until I blog again!



0 comments: