CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi from Utah!

Well, I'm finally in Utah, & I'm having a great time. Right now, I'm hanging out with my sis & my cousin Whitney(we call her Nit Whit sometimes). Whitney's playing Pumpjack on my phone, & my sis is doing random stuff(meaning I have no idea what she's doing). I'm also wearing a mood ring I bought today, a "Mystic Power" bracelet(just a woven bracelet)& a bracelet I bought 2 days ago that says "Believe" on it. My sis is annoying the crap out of me right now! Oh well, I'm just really bored, so I'll just log off now, but in an hour, I'm going hiking, so after that, I'll come back & write about that. But for now, there's nothing interesting for me to write, so bye for now(I guess....)!

1 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.